Price On Application, call today for free quote on short & long term hire
Prices from long term hire only = 186.60 per week
All Prices are excluding vat, long term is anything over 1 year subject to a contract. 1 week is 7 days only
The new KM 105 range from Krcher features a host of new innovations that rewrite the rule
book for ride-on sweepers. New concepts like the main brush position, operator-specific
control system, eco!efficiency mode, Power Plus battery boost system and centrally-positioned
side brush combine to make the KM 105 the most sophisticated sweeper available, ultimately
resulting in lower running costs, increased safety and greater productivity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Sweeping crescent side brush
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Time saver: no more manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes necessary.
|Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
- Less wear in Eco mode.
|KÃ¤rcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with KÃ¤rcher Intelligent Key.
|Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
|Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Drive â€“ power (kW)
|Max. area performance (m²/h)
|Working width (mm)
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)
|Waste container (l)
|Hill climbing ability (%)
|Operating speed (km/h)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
||1800 x 1250 x 1450