UV Intensity Stickers
UV Intensity Stickers photochromic intensity indicators are a basic, reliable, low cost, simple, in-house method of monitoring UV intensity. When exposed to UV, the yellow labels undergo a gradual color change from yellow to blue that is directly related to the energy value received.
Sold in packs of 55.
• Shelf life is currently rated at 12 months minimum.
• Usage well beyond current rating is possible with proper storage.
• Store in the original packaging (Black Envelope) out of direct light and away from excessive heat or moisture.
• Store package flat, not vertical.
• Ideal storage location is within a cool and dry location like a drawer.